Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Olotayan Island on Google Search List


It’s been about two (2) weeks since I started submitting Olotayan Island to different search engines and bookmarking sites. Blogging everyday was one of my work and improving my SEO skill by reading SEO techniques on the internet. A first I was so disappointed about the result, only three (3) pages of the website was crawled by Googlebot. Well, I have been searching for help to different person I know who are good in SEO. Others say “its okay, at least the Olotayan Island was visible on Google”. I am not contented for what they’re saying, so, I have doubled my work.  I have signed up 3 different blogs site, writing articles and post it every day, link it to the website with different keywords such as Roxas City beautiful beach, beautiful island in Capiz, Olotayan Beach Resort, and so on.
                As of February 12, 2011 I was so happy and proud of myself that the Olotayan Island was now on page 2 on Google search list. The Homepage of the website was now top 1 in its keyword:  beautiful island of olotayan and beautiful island in Roxas city.

No comments:

Post a Comment